- Soccer season is behind us for another year. As much fun as it is, it is always a great feeling to be DONE.
- PTA commitments are minimal for the month.
- Regular family dinners at the table will happen more than twice a week.
- The beauty of fall out the windows and the crisp cool mornings that just beg for the heater to kick on and warm the house.
- The anticipation for the holiday season and all that it entails. I have craft projects for homemade Christmas gifts all planned in my head and I can't wait to get started. PLUS I have extra excitement for the holidays this year since we will be hosting Christmas with BOTH sets of grandparents. I have all ready warned Tom that I am going ALL OUT for decorating and planning! Let the festivities begin!
- I am going away for the weekend on a girls' scrapbooking retreat.
I also was reminded of this time last year and the same feelings. Before the thoughts of Project 365 even entered my head I started a daily photo project for November. It was my Daily Thanks project that I loved. Click HERE to see all the photos and here is the simple scrapbook layout I created with them.
Happy November to you. Hope that you can relax and enjoy the month!!