Thursday, December 10, 2009

Ten on Ten - Holiday Edition

It's beginning to look alot like Christmas
and this is how it looks in our house

Oldest ornament on the tree - 35 years old, made by my Grandma Johnstone

Newest ornament on the tree - crazy noodle creation made by Nora 3 days ago at preschool

My favorite childhood Christmas decoration - Candle Powered Carousel my mom passed onto me

Another sentimental favorite - given to me by my Grandma and Grandpa Nelsen

It stills has the little nametag taped onto it with my name written in my Grandma's writing.

Christmas village awaiting the next attack by the Killer Cat

The torture begins:-)

Christmas countdown Leggo Style

No shopping bags for me, just Amazon boxes delivered to my doorstep.

Santa photos through the years, waiting for the newest arrival.

5 comments:

Heather said...

Those are great pics! I just have Amazon boxes too. My husband will love to hear that that is what you have too! :-) I can't believe you already have your presents wrapped and under the tree....well I do believe that. hee, hee

Andrea said...

Fun pictures Lisa. Very Christmasy. Doesn't it make your house feel so cozy?

Amy said...

Love all the Christmas shots! Good idea for this ten on ten. Your house looks so festive. I miss you!

Anonymous said...

It all looks wonderful. Can't wait to see it in person.
PK

Stylist A said...

Thanks for linking up.. I absolutely love your December edition of 10 on 10. Merry Christmas!!! Wish I could say my pictures were all about Christmas too, but I opt out on decorating this year(to save me the clean up) due to us going to Ohio for Christmas this year. Hope you have a wonderful time during the holidays and I look forward to seeing your pictures for the next 10 on 10!

~Alysha