Friday, February 12, 2010

♥
happiness

A day of Valentine celebration is over. I am feeling exhausted but happy. Here are some of the things that made me smile

♥
The girls' Valentine Cards. I found the idea on a blog that I would love to link to, but didn't save. I thought they were just cute and silly. The kids were quite impressed!!!



♥
The roar of the crowd (well, 25 second graders) when told they got to make these



♥
The relief when the heart candy stacking game was a HUGE success. I kid you not, that they would have been satisfied doing this for the entire hour. Party moms, file this one away for next year!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun, fun, fun! A belated Happy Thanksgiving to you. Peggy

Anonymous said...

OOOOPPPPPS! Always preview one's posts. No wonder it's late, NOT Thanksgiving, but Happy Valentine's Day. And the blogging world can see that I didn't preview my post. Peggy

Andrea said...

Those valentines are darling might have to steal that idea someday. :)

Amy said...

We did that same heart stacking game! How funny! and I love the valentines, cute way to include candy and picture:)