Sunday, August 7, 2011

Introducing

Yes, I have been a blog slacker to say the least.  I just haven't been too inspired to post much, even though our summer has been really nice.   I have been trying to "live in the moment" with the girls as much as possible before school starts and life brings big changes for me.  After 9 years of being a Stay at Home Mom with at least one child home with me the majority of the time, I will now be entering the world of being a Stay at Home Mom with kids who will not being staying home very often.  I am really sad about this change, but it is also an exciting new challenge.  I have to admit that my to-do list is quite large of all the things I want to tackle and I know reality will prove that I don't have nearly as much time to do these things as I am hoping.   So one of my new "pet projects" is a new blog!!  Something fun to help inspire me and challenge me to stay on top of the some of my wish list items on my to-do list. 

So with a bit of hesitation and fear I introduce "Notes from the Lunchbox".   This blog will be tips, tutorials, recipes, printables and more on being a mommy with kids going to school.  I hope it will help keep me organized and force me to try new things for my own kids.   And just maybe it will help inspire others too.....   I have no expectations on what the future of this blog may be.  I may do it for 2 months and get bored or maybe it will go on for years.   So take a peek and give me your thoughts on my new "baby".

1 comment:

naomef said...

How exciting! The new blog looks great. I am sure it is hard with them both being gone all day. I am already having a breakdown about Bella being in full day and the thought of Archer having to go to full day kindergarten in 2012 make me cry. I can't wait to see what great wisdom you have for this rookie mom to learn about packing lunches. You already inspired me to go get some reusable lunch baggies.