Sunday, March 2, 2008

Welcome

Welcome to my blog. I am a little late on the blogging craze but always am looking for something to keep me entertained and away from doing housework!

The title is probably a bit misleading. I really am not too creative of a person but do a good job copying other ideas. But I am hoping to share some of the craftsy activities I am doing along with other interesting things happening in my life.

I don't know if it is the teacher in me or I am just a freak but I feel the need to create a plan for my blog with some themes that will repeat on a regular basis. Things like "Kid Project Tuesday, "Scrappin' Sunday" and "Favorite Photo Friday". I hope to share some fun things that I am doing around the house with the girls and in my "craft cave." And I really hope that this will help keep me accountable for finishing some of the many projects that I want to finish.

Writing is certainly not one of my strong points so I hope to focus more on photos and captions to tell my stories.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy reading my blog and sharing some ideas that will help expand my creative side!

Lisa

2 comments:

katy said...

found ya! looks like you figured out the etsymini. Good luck EVER going to bed before 11:00. Ha!

encmommy2 said...

Looks great!! I love your craft cave. :) Would like to have one myself. Enjoy! Look forward to checking in here often to see what you're up to!
Your projects all look great so far!