Friday, May 1, 2009

Happy May Day!!

A bit late in the day but better late than never! I had big plans to help the girls make adorable May Day baskets for the neighbors since they really enjoyed the activity last year. BUT the week got in the way so I was trying to let the "holiday" go by unnoticed but Madison remembered this afternoon and was adament they had to deliver something. Luckily the preschool plant sale orders arrived yesterday so I have 7 huge trays of plants/flowers in my driveway. So the girls left pony packs of snap dragons, zinnias, pansies and marigolds for the neighbors to plant themselves. The girls were thrilled and hopefully the neighbors will get them planted.

******weekend plans (and hopefully future posting material)
lots of digging in the dirt getting all the flowers, veggies and fruits planted
Mariner's Baseball Game for the family
Finishing touches for Teacher Appreciation Week, which I am in charge of for the school

2 comments:

Heather said...

I really wanted to deliver flowers too, but just didn't get it all put together. Glad the girls got to deliver some!

Melinda said...

Awesome photo Lisa - love the depth of field and off center flowers !!!!!