Thursday, April 8, 2010

Technical Difficulties

My laptop has been waging a slow war on my patience and I think it has finally won. It is time to surrender and admit defeat and take it to the computer dr for repair.
Unfortunately, my taxes are still on it nicely waiting to be sent out. I still have plenty of time, right:-) Nothing like waiting until the last minute!! Hoping my pretty, red, addictive device will play nice for me to at least get them off and onto the old, ugly, grey dinosaur that does not make me nearly as happy.
Amazingly, it was exactly this time last year when I got the "blue screen of death" on my laptop (I am thinking she needs a name, Ruby???) and was without it for a month. The deal is, it only took a few days to fix, I just drug my heals about dealing with it and am doing the same this time. Must move it to the top of my to-do list or else the withdrawal symptoms may kick in severly. Which we would all hate to see, right?
Hoping to be back in blogging, facebook and email bliss soon!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

You know I feel your pain! Hope it is fixed soon.

Karin said...

I am sad and will miss you!!