Thursday, December 30, 2010

Holiday Wrap-up


It has been a whirlwind week of holiday festivities. We drove 1800 miles round trip to be with family for Christmas. I have to say, that riding in the pick-up wasn't quite as comfortable for long roadtrips as the minivan, but I did appreciate having the 4 wheel drive on the way back over Lookout Pass that was quite snowy. Luckily, Nora loaned me one of her Christmas gifts for a quick catnap in the car

It is unbelievable how much stuff we brought for a week long trip. And then on the way home, we added a small Uhaul trailer behind us to bring back my family piano. Unfortunately, it didn't appreciate the bumpy ride and is now in need of a few minor repairs before Tom and I begin the discussion of furniture placement to make it fit in the house!

Just a few fun photos of the holidays to share


1 comment:

Amy said...

Glad you had a good trip! Maybe you can get a few days of relaxing??