Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Birthday Princess

Happy Happy Birthday to my sweet Nora! I can't believe you are six years old and I am not sure I am ready for you to grow up, but I guess I have no choice in the matter. We love you so much. Your wonderful personality, sweet smile, funny laugh, sparkling eyes..... Everything about you is so special and unique and I can't imagine life without you. Thank you for putting a smile on my face each and every day.
photo shoot with her new Mulan "princess" costume Nora has been told many times that Mulan isn't a true princess but she doesn't want to believe it and I am just fine with that. Since I am not a real fan of the Disney Princess scene, I can at least be happy that her favorite is the most independent and unique one of the bunch. So I will encourage the attachment as much as I can!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Such cute pictures! Happy birthday Nora! Hailey can't wait for your party (the countdown has been going on at our house and I will be happy when the day just arrives:))