Monday, April 28, 2008

3 year old self portrait


Could anything be cuter than this?????? I love this stage where the arms and legs come out of the head. And she even added shoes, fingers and "crazy hair".
Check out what my very crafty friend Katy did with her daughter's art on her blog "Sycamore Stirrings". I love the very clear instructions she gave, it makes me ALMOST consider attempting it. But my sewing skills are close to non-existant. HMMMMM maybe Grandma Peggy would like a sewing project!!!!

4 comments:

katy said...

send it to me in the mail . . . i'll make it for you! seriously. got the stuff for the chia pet project. found some knee-high nylons at Walgreens for 59 cents. ha!

katy said...

make a photo copy of it and send me that . . .

Lisa said...

How much kid craft crap do you need for payment? Want a paperdoll refill????

katy said...

this one is on the house - ha!