Monday, April 7, 2008

Etsy sales

WAHOO! I have hit the jackpot and gotten 2 different sales on my etsy site from random people. One was for this diaper cakeNot quite sure how I am going to ship this yet, need to start searching for a suitable box. From now I don't plan to list these tiered cakes since the shipping will be complicated, though I would love to do local orders. I am hoping to get 3 sets of BABYcakes made this week to get listed.

My second order was a special order for 3 sets of paperdolls. I have been a bit annoyed with the packaging of these. Fine for handing off to a friend, but didn't really seem sellable. I found these great little boxes from Oriental Trading that fit the individual bags perfectly so now have them packaged like this.
The ribbon could use some work (I was bound and determined to get these 100% complete last night at 1:00 a.m.) but you get the idea! I am hoping to relist the paper dolls with these new photos also this week.

1 comment:

katy said...

YAY YAY YAY YAY to you!