Tuesday, October 20, 2009

This and That

I have been much to busy these past few weeks to come up with thoughtful and organized blog posts. So I just wanted to share some of the things that have been happening with our family lately.

Madison the Toothless Wonder! She is missing 4 teeth currently. Not sure how she is able to eat anything:-) Today I was teaching her "All I Want for Christmas is my Two Front Teeth".

What do you do when your daughter has a GeoTrax motorized train stuck in her hair? Grab the camera of course!! What a mean mommy! I was able to get it out with minimal hair needing cutting!
Meet "Orby" our pet spider. She lives outside the family room window and has been there for over a month now. The girls check on her daily and get especially excited when she has caught a meal in her web.

Art docent lessons have started for another school year. This is the Impressionism Fall Trees I did with the second graders. I will also be doing lessons for the afternoon kindergarten class. Art docent is by far my favorite volunteering activity at the school.

And speaking of school volunteering activities this is NOT my favorite one but a very necessary one. I became in charge of the school WalkAThon fundraiser this year. Last week I spent many late nights counting money, entering data into spreadsheets and more fun. This week is organizing prizes and getting ready for the big event on Friday. I will be glad to have this one done with!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Love that picture of Nora....so sad.

Anonymous said...

Ron and I are laughing .. and will be laughing .. for quite awhile about Nora's predicament. Thank goodness her Mommy rescued her!!!